Effective Monday March 30, 2020 SPHA's offices will be closed to the public. Although the offices are closed, SPHA's employees are working in the offices to best serve our families during these uncertain times. Our hours of operation will continue to be Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm and 8am to 12pm on Friday.
- 6/18/2020 Information from the CDC & HUD on COVID-19
- Video - COVID-19 Stop the Spread of Germs
- Video - Hand Hygiene
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Guidance for Large or Extended Families Living in the Same Household
- What Your Test Results Mean
- 10 Things You Can Do to Manage Your COVID-19 Symptoms at Home
- COVID-19 Prevention - Serious Respiratory Illness That Can Spread from Person to Person
- Additional CDC Resources
- 4/8/2020 SPHA COVID-19 Coronavirus Resources
- 3/27/2020 Effective 03/30/2020, the Central Office will be closed to the public until further notice.
- 3/25/2020 SPHA Central Office is open to the public from 8 am to 12 noon and Disston Place Apartments and Jordan Park offices are closed to the public until further notice.
- 3/24/2020 Residents (Clients) COVID-19 Update (click here)
- 3/24/2020 COVID-19 Coronavirus Resources (Food - Jobs - Transportation - etc) (click here)
- 3/17/2020 SPHA Takes Steps to Contain COVID-19 (click here)
- 3/16/2020 Information from the CDC on Coronavirus