Property Manager - Jordan Park
Position: Property Manager - Jordan Park
Date of Notice: May 27, 2021
Classification: Full-Time (Exempt)
Pay Range: Commensurate with Experience
Department: Housing Management
Reports to: Asset Management Officer
Closing Date: Open until filled
This is an administrative position responsible for the management of residential real estate. Work involves managing the operations of Jordan Park, a tax credit, Public Housing and/or Project-Based Housing Choice Voucher subsidized development, and performing related duties. Property Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHFC) regulations and Housing Authority policies. Work is performed with considerable independence under the direction of the Asset Management Officer.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a GED certificate supplemented by two years of college with major emphasis in business or public administration.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations, experienced in use of Excel
- Experience in real estate, property management or management of facilities involving public contact and bookkeeping.
- Must have experience in affordable housing programs such as Low-Income Housing/Tax Credit (LIHTC), Public Housing and/or Project Based Section 8.
- Three years' experience in work involving public contact or an equivalent combination of training and experience in property management.
- An equivalent and acceptable combination of training and experience may be considered.
- Basic knowledge of management and maintenance operations related to residential housing
- High school diploma, GED certificate. Associate Degree preferred.
- Three years' experience in office or administrative support.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office software. Able to operate internet applications, email, and proprietary software programs.
Internal Applicants: Complete and sign an Internal Position Interest Form prior to the closing date.
External Applicants: Please download SPHA's Employment Application, complete it and email or mail to:
St. Petersburg Housing Authority
Attention: Human Resources
2001 Gandy Blvd. North
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Note: Employees have a promotional preference and transfer consideration over other applicants.
Note: Applicants must possess all required qualifications of the position to receive an interview. The applicant must also be able to pass a 10-Panel Drug Screen prior to hiring.
St. Petersburg Housing Authority is a Drug-Free Work Place