August 14, 2020 - Pre-Conference Meeting Minutes & RFI Responses
RFP #20-003, Janitorial Service for Central Office
August 14, 2020, 12:30 p.m.
Meeting Location: SPHA, 2001 Gandy Blvd N. St. Pete, FL 33702
Meeting Minutes & RFI Responses
- Pamela Hobbs, Procurement Officer, SPHA
- Kayla Domenech, Staff Assistant, SPHA
- Meeting was conducted as directed by the agenda.
- Ms. Hobbs briefly highlighted important areas of the RFP to reference the scope of work.
- A walk through of the facility was conducted.
- Questions after the closing of the pre-conference meeting must be submitted in writing (written RFIs) and will be accepted up to Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Minutes of this meeting and all responses to RFIs and any answers not given to questions asked at the pre-conference will be distributed to all package holders via email and will be posted online at www.stpeteha.org by close of business on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
The meeting was adjourned at 1:20 p.m.
Please note the following:
SPHA reserves the right to request additional information and/or submission of documents concerning any and/or all proposals submitted. A request for additional information will be emailed to Proposers within 48 hours of the deadline established by SPHA for submission of additional information. Proposers are strongly encouraged to be prepared to respond.
Pre-Conference Questions & Answers with RFI's.
Addendum #1 dated August 24, 2020
The following is a synopsis of questions asked at the Pre-Conference Meeting and received as RFI's. They may include clarifications that were made subsequent to the Pre-Conference Meeting, and are SPHA's official answers to the questions asked.
PRE-CONFERENCE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- As a company, we have been in business for 3 years, our core team has janitorial/maid and facility maintenance experience. We have not collectively provided janitorial services for an office of this size. Will we still be able to qualify for this job?
- Your experience outlined in your submission to the RFP will determine your eligibility. Based on your information, SPHA encourages you to submit a proposal.
- Will you need to screen employees prior to issuing the contract or can the list of employees be sent for screening after the award?
- After the award but prior to contract signing.
- Will insurance and bond be needed before or after the contract is awarded?
- Proof of insurability is required with the proposal. Actual insurance and bond certificates are required prior to execution of a contract.