Public Notice - 11/18 SPHA Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority
The Board of Commissioners will meet IN PERSON at 2001 Gandy Blvd. N., St. Petersburg; however, we ask members of the public to attend virtually.
YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN USING YOUR PHONE:+1 (872) 240-3412
ACCESS CODE: 775-532-813
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Legal Report
5. Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes of the October 28, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
Board Commissioners in attendance:
· Commissioner James Dates, Chair
· Commissioner Kimberly Brown-Williams
· Commissioner Terri Lipsey Scott
· Commissioner Jerrilyn Evans
· Commissioner Angel Charlton
6. Public Forum
7. Non-Consent Agenda Resolutions
- Resolution #2021-38 - Approval to Amend HCV Administrative Plan to Revise Involuntary Displacement Preference for HCV Waiting List
- Resolution #2021-39 - Approval to Amend HCV Administrative Plan to Revise the Elderly or Disabled Preference for HCV Waiting List
- Resolution #2021-40 - Approval to Amend HCV Administrative Plan to Include Wait List Preference for Families Relocated from SPHA Public Housing Properties or Low Income Tax Credit Preference
- Resolution #2021-41 - Approval of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority Accounting Policy
- Resolution #2021-42 - Approval of the SPHA Operating Budgets for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2022
8. Resident Interest Reports (Adopted By Consent Unless Otherwise Requested)
- Dashboard for Public Housing Performance Indicators FY 2021
- Dashboard for HCV Data Report
9. Finance Committee Reports (Adopted By Consent Unless Otherwise Requested)
- Financial Reports
- Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
10. Chairperson Report
11. Chief Executive Officer's Comments
12. Old Business
13. New Business
Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than Wednesday, September 22 at 4:00 p.m. Please email to request a copy of the form.
**If you require sign language translation services please email at least one week prior to meeting date.
For Details: 727.323.3171 ext. 219 or email.