Public Notice - 10/27 SPHA Board of Commissioners Virtual Workshop
A Virtual Workshop of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
**If you require sign language translation services please email at least one week prior to meeting date.
The Board of Commissioners will meet virtually.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - PLEASE JOIN OUR MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE.
YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN USING YOUR PHONE: +1 (408) 650-3123
ACCESS CODE: 926-628-445
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Review of the attached Proposed Board Action Items for the October 28, 2021 SPHA Board Agenda
PROPOSED BOARD ACTION ITEMS
- Resolution #2021-33 - A Resolution to Adopt the Revised Utility Allowance Schedule for the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Resolution #2021-34 - Approval of 2022 Public Housing Utility Allowances and Flat Rents Effective January 1, 2022
- Resolution #2021-35 - A Resolution to Approve the Real Estate Development Proposal to Build Approximately 35 Family Units and Approximately 12 Senior Apartments at our Hartford Site.
- Resolution #2021-36 and Resolution #40 - A Resolution to Approve All Documents Related to the Issuance of Bonds for Jordan Park (Will be presented at the SPHA Board Meeting and the RISE Board of Directors Meeting)
- Resolution #2021-37 - A Resolution to Approve the Revised Organizational Structure for the Agency
727.323.3171 ext. 219 or email.