A Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority
Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
The Board of Commissioners will meet in person at 2001 Gandy Blvd. N., St. Petersburg, Florida; however, we ask members of the public to attend virtually.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - PLEASE JOIN OUR MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE.
YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN USING YOUR PHONE:+1 (669) 224-3412
ACCESS CODE: 724-785-205
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Legal Report
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes of the May 27, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
Board Commissioners in attendance:
- Commissioner James Dates, Chair
- Commissioner Stephanie Owens, Vice Chair
- Commissioner Kimberly Brown-Williams
- Commissioner Jerrilyn Evans
- Commissioner Angel Charlton
- Public Forum*
- Recognition of Woodson Warrior Scholarship Winner
- Non-Consent Agenda Resolutions
- Resolution # 2021-20 Approval to Amend the HCV Administrative Plan to Include the Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV) Program
- Resolution #2021-21 A Resolution to Commit HCV Project-Based Vouchers to Multiple, Privately Owned Properties
- Resolution #2021-22 Approval to Amend the Development Agreement Relating to the Rehabilitation and New Construction of Jordan Park Apartments
- Resolution #2021-23 Approval to Enact the Involuntary Displacement Preference for Jordan Park Residents
- Resolution #2021-24 Approval to Authorize the Executive Director / CEO or Designee to Negotiate and Enter into a Contract for the Purchase of Property
- Resolution #2021-25 Approval to Authorize the Executive Director / CEO to Amend the PHA Plan and Housing Choice Voucher Administrative Plan to Include Provisions Related to Attachment of Project Based Voucher Assistance to Certain Units Pursuant to the Housing Opportunities through Modernization Act of 2016
- Resident Interest Reports (Adopted By Consent Unless Otherwise Requested)
- Dashboard for Public Housing Performance Indicators FY 2021
- Dashboard for HCV Data Report
- Finance Committee Reports (Adopted By Consent Unless Otherwise Requested)
- Financial Reports
- Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
- Chairperson Report
- Chief Operating Officer's Comments
- Old Business
- New Business
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than Wednesday, June 23 at 4:00 p.m.
**If you require sign language translation services please email email@example.com at least one week prior to meeting date.
For Details: 727.323.3171 ext. 219 or email.