PUBLIC NOTICE - SPHA Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
Thursday, February 25, 2021 immediately following the 9:00 a.m. SPHA BOC Annual Meeting
The Board of Commissioners will meet in person at 2001 Gandy Blvd. N., St. Petersburg, Florida; however, we ask members of the public to attend virtually.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC - PLEASE JOIN OUR MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE
YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN USING YOUR PHONE: +1 (646) 749-3122
ACCESS CODE: 515-391-029
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Legal Report
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes of the January 28, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
- Public Forum*
- Chairperson Report
- Discussion of Establishment of Board Meeting Dates for Board Meetings
- Resident Interest Reports
- Resolution #2021-13 A Resolution To Amend The HCV Administrative Plan To Add The Mainstream Voucher Program
- Resolution #2021-14 Approval of 2021 Public Housing Utility Allowances Effective March 1, 2021
- Resolution #2021-15 Approval of 2021 Public Housing Flat Rents Effective March 1, 2021
- February 2021 Wait List Opening - Update
- Clearview Park, Disston Place, Gateway Place, Romayne, Jordan Park Apartments & Sunset Oaks Management Report
- Social Services Report
- HCV Utilization Report
- Finance Committee Reports
- Financial Reports & Capital Improvement Grant Review
- Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
- Jordan Park Redevelopment Update
- Chief Executive Officer's Comments
- Old Business
- New Business
**If you require sign language translation services please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to meeting date.
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than Wednesday, February 24 at 4:00 p.m.
727.323.3171 ext. 219 or email.