Public Notice - 10/22 Regular SPHA Meeting
What: Regular Meeting
When: Thursday October 22, 2020 10:00 a.m.
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than Wednesday, October 21st at 4:00 p.m.
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority
Virtual Business Meeting
PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER NUMBERS 20-52, 20-68 AND 20-69 SIGNED BY GOVERNOR DESANTIS AND GUIDANCE PROVIDED BY LEGAL COUNSEL, THE HOUSING AUTHORITY MAY CONDUCT ALL OR PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING BY USE OF TELEPHONIC OR ELECTRONIC MEANS WITHOUT A PHYSICAL QUORUM PRESENT IN THE BOARDROOM. PROCEDURES FOR APPROPRIATE PARTICIPATION IN THIS MEETING BY THE PUBLIC ARE LISTED BELOW.
PLEASE JOIN OUR MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE: Click for Go To Meeting Link
YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN USING YOUR PHONE: +1 (646) 749-3122
ACCESS CODE: 697-741-853
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Swearing in of New Resident Commissioner, Ms. Angel Charlton
- Approval of Agenda
- Legal Report
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes of the September 24, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
- Public Forum*
- Chairperson Report
- Resident Interest Reports
- Resolution #2575 Approval to Amend the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- Clearview Park, Disston Place, Gateway Place, Romayne, Jordan Park Apartments & Sunset Oaks Management Report
- Social Services Report
- HCV Utilization Report
- Finance Committee Reports
- Resolution #2576 Write-Off of Vacated Public Housing Tenant Accounts
- Financial Reports and Capital Improvement Grant Review
- Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
- Chief Executive Officer's Comments
- Old Business
- New Business
727.323.3171 ext. 219 or email.