Public Notice - June 25 Regular Board of Commissioners Meeting
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority
Virtual Business Meeting
PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER NUMBERS 20-52, 20-68 AND 20-69 SIGNED BY GOVERNOR DESANTIS AND GUIDANCE PROVIDED BY LEGAL COUNSEL, THE HOUSING AUTHORITY MAY CONDUCT ALL OR PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING BY USE OF TELEPHONIC OR ELECTRONIC MEANS WITHOUT A PHYSICAL QUORUM PRESENT IN THE BOARDROOM. PROCEDURES FOR APPROPRIATE PARTICIPATION IN THIS MEETING BY THE PUBLIC ARE LISTED BELOW.
Thursday June 25, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
PLEASE JOIN OUR MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE
Please note: There are two separate links for the Board Meeting. You must log in or call in as listed on below.
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than June 24th at 4:00 p.m. Please email Barbara to request a copy of the form.
- Call to Order https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/540126861
You can also dial in using your phone.
+1 (872) 240-3311 Access Code: 540-126-861
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Legal Report
- Please be advised, in accordance with section 286.011(8), Fla. Stat., a portion of the meeting will be held in closed session to discuss litigation in the matter of the Tony Love v. St. Petersburg Housing Authority. In attendance will be Charlie Harris with Trenam Law. A separate call in number will be provided. It is estimated that the closed session will commence at approximately 10:10 a.m. and last approximately twenty to thirty minutes. At the conclusion of the closed session, the meeting wil be re-opened virtually.
- Approval of Minutes
You can also dial in using your phone. +1 (646) 749-3122 Access Code: 236-827-133
- Public Forum*
- Chairperson Report
- CEO Search Update
- July Board Meeting
- CVR Associates - Board Training
- Resident Interest Reports
- Clearview Park, Disston Place, Gateway Place, Romayne, Jordan Park Apartments & Sunset Oaks Management Report
- Social Services Report
- Tenant Activity Report
- Resolution #2568 Housing Choice Voucher Admin Plan Revisions
- Finance Reports
- Financial Reports & Capital Improvement Grant Review
- Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
- Report from the Procurement Department
- Resolution #2569 Disston Place Apartments Re-Roofing
- Chief Executive Officer Remarks
- SPHA's COVID19 Department Reports
- Old Business
- New Business
Contact Barbara at 727.323.3171 ext. 219 or by email.