A Regular meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority.
Virtual Business Meeting.
PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER NUMBERS 20-52, 20-68 AND 20-69 SIGNED BY GOVERNOR DESANTIS AND GUIDANCE PROVIDED BY LEGAL COUNSEL, THE HOUSING AUTHORITY MAY CONDUCT ALL OR PORTIONS OF THIS MEETING BY USE OF TELEPHONIC OR ELECTRONIC MEANS WITHOUT A PHYSICAL QUORUM PRESENT IN THE BOARDROOM. PROCEDURES FOR APPROPRIATE PARTICIPATION IN THIS MEETING BY THE PUBLIC ARE LISTED BELOW.
Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
You can also dial in using your phone: (646) 749-3122
Access code: 917-539-245
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" and email the completed form to Barbara no later than March 25th at 4:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Legal Report
- Approval of Minutes of the January 23, 2020, Regular Board Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of the February 11, 2020, Emergency Board Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of the February 21, 2020, Special Cal Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of the February 27, 2020, Annual Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of the February 27, 2020, Regular Board Meeting
- Public Forum*
- Chairperson Report
A. SPHA COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
B. Resolution #2560 - COVID-19 Pandemic Procedural Changes for Public meetings of the Board of Commissioners
C. Resolution #2561- Authorizing the Chief Executive Officer to take certain actions without prior Board of Commissioners' prior approval in the event of bona fide emergency situations
D. NAHRO 2020 Washington Conference (March 29th - March 31st) - CANCELED
- Report of the March 13, 2020, Personnel Committee Meeting
A. CEO Search Update
- Report from the Resident Interest Committee
A. Clearview Park, Disston Place, Gateway Place, Romayne, Jordan Park Apartments & Sunset Oaks Management Report
B. Social Services Report
C. Tenant Activity Report
- Report from the Finance Committee
A. Financial Reports & Capital Improvement Grant Review
B. Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
- Report from the Procurement Department
- Chief Executive Officer Remarks
A. SPHA RAD CHAP for New Jordan Park 21A and Scattered Sites
- Old Business
- New Business
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than March 25th at 4:00 p.m.
Contact Barbara at 727.323.3171 ext. 219 or by email.