A Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the St. Petersburg Housing Authority
The Board of Commissioners will meet in person at 2001 Gandy Blvd. N., St. Petersburg; however, we ask members of the public to attend virtually.
PLEASE JOIN OUR MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET OR SMARTPHONE.
YOU CAN ALSO DIAL IN USING YOUR PHONE: +1 (571) 317-3112
ACCESS CODE: 955-695-333
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Legal Report
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of Minutes of the June 24, 2021 Regular Board Meeting
Board Commissioners in attendance:
Commissioner James Dates, Chair
Commissioner Kimberly Brown-Williams
Commissioner Terri Lipsey Scott
Commissioner Angel Charlton
- Public Forum*
- Non-Consent Agenda Resolutions
- Resolution # 2021-26 A Resolution to Approve the 2022 Payment Standards for the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Resolution #2021-27 A Resolution for Write-off of Vacated Tenant Accounts - Palm Bayou
- Resolution #2021-28 A Resolution Ratifying a Contract to Purchase a Single Family Home at 3434 32nd Avenue N.
- Resolution # 2021-29 A Resolution Authorizing the CEO to Negotiate the Purchase of 800 49th Street N.
- Resolution # 2021-30 A Resolution to Approve a Pandemic Health Crises Vaccination Policy
- Resident Interest Reports (Adopted By Consent Unless Otherwise Requested)
- Dashboard for Public Housing Performance Indicators FY 2021
- Dashboard for HCV Data Report
- Finance Committee Reports (Adopted By Consent Unless Otherwise Requested)
- Financial Reports
- Fraud Recovery Program Status Report
- Chairperson Report
- Chief Executive Officer's Comments
- Old Business
- New Business
Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting
Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
*Members of the public who wish to address an agenda item under Public Forum must fill out a "Registration Form to Provide Statements at Public Forum" no later than Wednesday, August 25 at 4:00 p.m. Please email email@example.com to request a copy of the form.
**If you require sign language translation services please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to meeting date.
For Details: 727.323.3171 ext. 219 or email.